30 May, 2010

Making up for lost ground..

So it appears B1 has beaten me to the second post..

AND both her posts have good stuffs. Mine are lacking. I think she should start a magazine.. I'd read it.. =]

So I might as well start talking about myself and such..

I: - play guitar.
- am half Belgian, half Lebanese. go figure.
- like to think I'm an indie kid, without being feminine. [Ryan AND Seth]
- have two sisters and a brother. my sisters are one from each parent, and my
brother is from neither. they 'adopted' me. go figure..
- am pretty WYSIWYG.
- one day hope to get the girl, in a fairytale kinda way. maybe that makes me
feminine..
- have lots more to say, but would rather play it on guitar..



Heres a picture of who I like to think I am..





























I'm now out of words..

Feel free to leave some here for me?

Ex Oh Ex Oh, Mr Inspiration..

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment